WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
When you visit www.i-cognito.co, we collect certain information about your device, your interaction with the website, and information necessary to process your purchases. We may also collect additional information if you contact us for customer support.
Personal Information: The types of personal information we collect will depend on the purposes(s) for which we are collecting it. For example, we may ask for:
- contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- marital status and anniversary;
- date of birth;
- demographic information such as postcode;
- credit card or other payment details (if you are buying product from us);
- preferences and opinions; and
- any other information requested on this website or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
Non-identifiable information: Data that have never been labelled with individual identifiers or from which identifiers have been permanently removed, and by means of which no specific individual can be identified. When you visit our website, we automatically record non-identifiable information that your browser sends. This data may include:
- your computer's IP address;
- browser type;
- webpage you were visiting before you came to our website;
- the pages within www.graffenberg.co you visit;
- the time spent on those pages, items, and information searched on our website, access times, dates and other statistics.
Non-identifiable information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect your information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, including but not limited when you:
- browse our website;
- save an item;
- make a purchase from us;
- contact our Customer Care, either about an order or for any other reason;
- interact with us on our social media; or
- have a conversation with our team members.
- From third parties such as our related entities, businesses or commercial partners.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Use the information for purposes including:
- to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- to communicate with you, about products and services, special offers, and events which might interest you;
- for market research and business development including website development, website traffic and trends;
- to deliver personalised site content to you;
- for marketing including direct marketing;
- to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you;
- to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We use “cookies” when you visit our website. It is a technology that enables us to personalise our service to you and track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to the website.
By using our website, you agree to us placing cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the website in the future. You can modify the settings on your device to prevent cookie use. Please note by disabling cookies, you user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions.
There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them:
- Analytics cookies: these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the website, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies: when you are browsing or shopping, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: these cookies are used to deliver marketing and advertising materials that are relevant to you.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.